MEET THE BLOGGER!

by - April 16, 2020

www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com

Hi, I'm Julia! The girl behind this little blog.
I am a 25-year-old primary school teacher from Paris. I started blogging almost ten years ago (!) as a hobby, because I love writing and sharing my interests with like-minded people. At the time I was passionate about beauty and makeup, but as I went along and grew, my blog grew with me. JuliaSpeaks is now a mix of lifestyle, travel and self-care, sprinkled with a little bit of fashion inspiration and beauty tips. 
I currently live in Paris, but I have lived more than three years in England. Travelling is my absolute favourite thing to do, so I book trips whenever I can, and connect with others who share that love of travel, discovery and self-discovery too. I love meeting people from all around the world, kind and like-minded souls who love to exchange and support each other. This is why the blogging community is so great!

www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com

Through this blog, I want to share moments with you. 

I want to help you be the best version of yourselves, and we'll embark on this journey together! There is so much we can accomplish, and so much we can connect through. On JuliaSpeaks, I give you all my tips, and reflect with you on as we grow, to help you lead the life you aspire to and deserve. Because we can all get so much from sharing with one another!
If you want to chat, I would love to get to know you and keep the connection going. You can find me here:

EMAIL:  juliaspeaksbeauty@gmail.com 
INSTAGRAM: @julia_ds25

Now that you've learned a little more about me, why don't you explore a little? There are so many blog posts you can read! Just click here depending on what you're looking for: find all my travel posts here (with tips on all destinations!), my self-care posts to help you be kinder to yourselfall the fun lifestyle bitsyour little doses of fashion inspirationand all my beauty posts, with tutorials and product reviews!

It would mean the world to me if you stuck around. I promise it'll be fun. Sign up to my newsletter below to keep track of my content and support what I do! By subscribing to my newsletter, you will receive exclusive content, blog post round-ups, and downloadable materials that I create with the real purpose of helping you and sharing the good stuff.


Please say hi! Drop me a comment on any of the posts you'll read now, so we can start a conversation!

Speak soon,
Julia xx


Subscribe to my newsletter for exclusive content!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Powered By ConvertKit

    You May Also Like

    0 commentaires

    Disqus comment count