Exploring London: Regent's Canal and Its Boats

by - July 08, 2015


When living in Reading, I was lucky enough to be only thirty minutes away from London, so taking a train to the big city was the easiest thing in the world. I've been there quite a few times, but I've never done a post about it on the blog - mainly because there are so many things to see and to show you that I never knew where to start.
But I've decided to give you an insight into one of the places I loved most in London: Regent's Canal. There, loads of cute boats are packed along the small alley that follows the canal, right after Little Venice and before Camden. There was nobody outside, and I somehow felt indiscrete as I basically stepped into people's 'gardens' and 'front doors' haha. Lots of lovely details caught my eye, such as pretty flowers in colourful pots or a wall covered in beautiful fans. A cat even came to say hello, and I wondered if he was used to tourists or if he was just happy to see someone pass by.

I hope you'll like these pictures, and that they'll take you to Regent's Canal with me!
FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' ¤ INSTAGRAM ¤ TWITTER
 ♥

You May Also Like

14 commentaires

  1. You live in reading? I live literally about 15 minutes away from there! I go into london all the time but have never visited that canal before, looks lovely though! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did live in Reading, but I've been back in France for a few weeks now :( you should really have a walk along the canal then, it is such a peaceful and pleasant area of London! xx

      Delete
  2. Awww i love all your photos! And ive been hearing a lot of good stuff about Regent's Canal, i would really love to visit that canal one day <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, you should totally go if you can you won't regret it :D xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous pictures Julia! It looks such a peaceful and quaint area, I also love how there are cute little accessories scattered around like the fairy lights and the flowers! lovely post as always : )

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia! The little accessories were my favourite, it was fun to spot cute thing hanging on trees and on the walls! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! The shoes in my blogpost are from Tommy Hilfiger, but from an outlet store about 7 years ago! Your photos look so beautiful, I don't think I've ever been to Regents Canal but really want to go now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks to let me know Conny! They're really pretty :D and thanks for passing by as well xx

      Delete
  5. It's a lovely area - glad you enjoyed

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a really nice area! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  6. Hello :)


    I just found your blog and I'm loving it!

    I wish that when I went to London I had been lucky enough to catch a sunny day in rengent canal. Your piic are fab!

    Mariana
    http://thegirlwithblackboots.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariana, thanks for your lovely comment :D I can be hard to have sunny days in London depending on the time of year you're going there, we were definitely lucky that day! xx

      Delete

Disqus comment count