14/04/2015

♥ Out of the Blue ♥


I've always loved blue and white prints. They remind me of beautiful Portuguese azulejos, these ceramics used for decoration in churches, streets and front of houses sometimes. But that's not the only thing I like about this dress: the stiff collar and the sort of bell shape got me totally in love with it when I saw it.
With a dress like this, no need for much else, so I kept the accessories at a minimum and decided to wear my Belle Epoque-type boots (at least that's what they remind me of!).


Do you like this type of print? I'd love to hear your thoughts about it!
FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' ¤ INSTAGRAM ¤ TWITTER
 ♥

Dress: TK Maxx
Boots: Naf Naf
Frilly socks: Primark
Flower hair clips: Claire's 


8 comments:

  1. I really like the pattern on your dress, you are right about the tiles.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! Really suits you :)

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice of you Zahra, thanks for your comment! xx

      Delete
  3. Really pretty dress! You wearing it with those boots slightly reminded me of Wendy from
    Peter Pan for some reason! Haha. Love that movie. Great post! Georgia from Blossoming Daydreams mentioned you in a blog posts of hers, as she mentioned me as well, I came to check out your blog and it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll take the Peter Pan comparison as a compliment, I love Disney as well :P Yes I was so happy to see Georgia mentioning me, that's such a surprise! And I'm glad you like my blog as well, I'm going to check out yours but I'm sure it's good! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Blue is my favourite colour, especially for clothing too. Such a lovely dress and those shoes are perfect! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryony! Blue is great to wear in all shades and all seasons! xx

      Delete