21/03/2015

FASHION | A Hint of Retro



The vintage style is one that I think is quintessentially feminine and beautiful. And although I do not feel confident enough to start wearing purely vintage outfits, I do like to inject some vintage-inspired touches to my outfits from time to time.
This look is pretty simple, I took the first things that came to hand in the morning; and weirdly enough I quite like this minimalist and comfy outfit. Leggings are hated by some, loved by others, but nobody could deny they are so so comfortable and easy to wear on days when you just don't want to bother too much (we all have these kinds of days, don't we?). The trick is to pair them with an item of clothing that looks a bit smarter, like a sheer shirt or a peplum style top. This time I went for this (old) bird print top, that I like mainly for the little knot at the front.
What do you guys think about leggings? Let me know your thoughts!
FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' ¤ INSTAGRAM ¤ TWITTER
 ♥



Top: New Look
Leggings: New Look
Shoes: La Halle aux Chaussures (French shoe shop)
Bag: Gémo

6 comments:

  1. Nice look!

    Palazzo pants: tips and tricks on
    lb-lc blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely lovely - so pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice of you Layla, thanks so much!! xx

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! And I love feminine vintage style :)
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! Who doesn't love a bit of vintage/retro? :P x

      Delete