24/02/2015

♥ Baby It's Cold Outside... ♥




Hello people!

I don't know where y'all live, but at the moment in England the weather has been really windy, although the sun is shining. So it makes taking photos for outfit posts quite difficult - it would probably take me an hour to get at least three pictures of me without my hair all over my face. So I've decided to take some photos in my small uni room, because I really like this cosy outfit and wanted to share it with you.
I hope you don't mind the unprofessional (and not that pretty, I must admit) background, and that you can appreciate the outfit anyways! I'm wearing a big jumper dress that my mother gave me, and it is the softest thing ever. When the temperatures are low, you just want to wear warm and comfy clothes: this is what my outfit is all about! I like that the lace at the bottom gives it a more put together look. 
What is your to-go outfit for cold days? :)
FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' ¤ INSTAGRAM ¤ TWITTER
 ♥

Jumper dress: from my mum
Leggings: Forever21
Bag: Gémo
Boots: Primark
Cat bracelet: Claire's
Necklace: Bijoux Brigitte




4 comments:

  1. love what you are wearing !!!

    cute little blog post :)
    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade


    I am now following would love if you followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade! I'm going to take a look at your blog of course ;) x

      Delete
  2. Love that little cat saint bracelet! I know what you mean the weather here is awful at the moment, so deceiving & bipolar! Stay indoors, you look very cosy!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this bracelet the cutest thing ever?! I've worn it every single day since I bought it haha.
      The weather is slowly starting to get better though, we've got some days of sun luckily!
      Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete