26/01/2015

♥ A Touch of Colour ♥




Hello there!


I've decided to post my very first outfit of the day on the blog. I hope you'll like it! 
I'm planning on posting a few outfits from time to time, when I really like what I'm wearing haha. This look is very black & white, I've just added the teal blue top to brighten it up a bit. Now that it's getting colder I would add a scarf, and gloves probably!
The details concerning where I got the items of the outfit are below, if you're interested in knowing where everything comes from. Pretty much everything is from Primark this time though, I should have been more original :P
Tell me what you think about it, I do like to know!
FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' ¤ INSTAGRAM ¤ TWITTER
 ♥








Coat: Primark
Top: Primark
Leggings: New Look
Boots: Primark (again!)
Bag: André
Necklace: New Look

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it has become one of my essential pieces of jewellery and I basically wear it with everything haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace! I have the same top as you in red! x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love the shape of this top? It looks great in every colour :p xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful look! I really love your coat and necklace

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ankle boots are my staple, I love them :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really easy to style, I basically wear them with everything haha :P xx

      Delete
  5. I love your chain, it is so pretty :)
    I'm now following you on Bloglovin', when you get the chance please follow me back hun.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/louise-abena-mensah-12159199 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise!
      I just started following you as well ;) xx

      Delete